Thursday, December 13, 2012

Made It Here Napier

If you've noticed I've been pretty quiet the last couple of weeks it's because I've been frantically making, sending out on-line orders, and helping organise Pop Up Market - Made it Here, Napier. 

On Monday the doors to the Made It Here opened and the support, great comments and sales have overwhelmed all of us involved.  Napier really was crying out for a 'handmade experience'!!

Here are some of the pics of the fabulousness!...

Left to Right: View of shop, Sophie Blokker, Escentials, Shelley D, View of shop, The Rimu Shed, Beautiful Bits for Bubs, Purple Goose, view of mixed display table, My Best Dress, Kaz Designs

Left to right: Bevan Duff Woodwork, Fleur, Jewels, Little Frienz, Soos Garden, view of shop, Sleep and her Sisters, mixed table, Coulter & Coulter

Left to right: Jellie Bellie x 3, Sticky Tiki, Red Lippy, Coulter & Coulter, Fat Spatula, view of shop, Jellie Bellie in window, our window, Sleep and her Sisters, the tree

Left to right: I love that sign!!, Coulter & Coulter, Audra Z & Dear Candice, Soos Garden, me :), My Best Dress, Red Lippy, Dear Candice, an installation by 'Trout'

So proud to be associated with such a great event and downright good-looking shop!!

Made It Here, Napier is open 10am-4pm(but usually later!) everyday, closing end of day 24 December.  You'll find me there manning the shop on the weekends :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love your feedback, please leave me a comment...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails