Thursday, April 14, 2011

Felt Favorites Showcase - Anyone for a Cuppa?

I forgot to bring my morning tea to work today ... grr .. it is not going to be a pleasant time between 10 and 12 without something to nibble on!

But I will be able to indulge in a cuppa!  Here are some goodies from http://www.felt.co.nz/ which remind me of Morning Tea Breaks, featuring work by Green Blessings, Lucy Adams, The Busy Finch, Rose Among Thorns, Sweet William, Super Very, Little White Box, The Craft Room and Speers...

Tea towels
$20.00
Camellia Tea Pendant
$34.00
Play food - Felt fruit selection
$35.00

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the feature Mel – there are lots of cuppa themed items on Felt at the moment. I had just made myself one before I read your post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo - I do like that tea pot

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cool, I love drinking tea. cheers Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post - I especially love the tea towels!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  5. A nice collection Mel - there is something very appealing about all things tea related!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely 'tea' collection, I feel like a cuppa now!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love your feedback, please leave me a comment...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails