Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Porangahau Spring Fair and my New Stall Layout...

I attended the Porangahau Spring Fair at Chapelwick Estate on Sunday - great weather, lovely stall neighbours, primo venue, super customers, and a fab view of several dance acts directly in front of us!

It was also my first opportunity to try a new stall layout with my brand spanking new gazebo (such a dream to put up :) )...


I haven't used my wooden necklace displays for a couple of years but they worked a treat with this new layout - I might have to try sanding them though as they are a different colour to my central shelving unit and it kinda bothered me, but who knows, I may get over it!  What do you think - leave or sand?

I also dug out a stand my father made for my very 1st stall and repurposed it as an earring display - I wish I had thought of this about 12 markets ago.

And used a glass cupcake display I came across at The Warehouse, and LOVE!

IMG_4148IMG_4149IMG_4150IMG_4151IMG_4152

My friend Sooae from Soo's Garden was there with her beautiful soaps and skincare range, and funnily enough the stallies directly behind us were our fellow bed and breakfast 'housies' from the Martinborough Fair - Gita and Paul (forgot to take a photo) who had travelled from Palmerston North to attend.

IMG_4155

All setup and ready for customers to arrive...
IMG_4154

My mum was my willing helper (thanks mum)...

 IMG_4145

And I even had the opportunity to half make the frame of this pendant + the earrings while the dancing displays were on in front of us.

My next event is the Art and Craft market at the Village Court, Havelock North, this Saturday, 9am-1pm) - see you locals there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love your feedback, please leave me a comment...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails