Monday, March 28, 2011

Just a Minute March

Love these!  Spotted outside Red Peach Gallery in Ahuriri, Napier

Listening to..
People :)  and Breakfast TV.  Can't say I watch it, but it's going in the background.

Drinking..
Trying hard to cut down to 1 cup of coffee a day ... hmmm, not having much luck so far!

Watching...The change of season - specifically how much darker it is in the morning.  I get up an hour earlier than I need to get ready for work so I can tap away on my computer, catch up with blog reading etc, etc and looking out our lounge window, the view is definately changing.

Loving...
Creative company - listening to and talking with my fellow New Zealand Handmade friends and those in the wider New Zealand creative scene both in person and for those further away - on-line.  So much talent and many inspirational people out there.   It's a privilege to be a part of it all. 


Creative friends at a 'Made It Here' walkabout yesterday in Ahuriri, Napier
How beautiful this country is.
The view from the Gannet Colony at Cape Kidnappers where we took a tractor ride and helped clean up the beach for sea week in March

Learning...
Patience - it's a life long battle in several areas for me think! 
Creatively speaking - new wire-work techniques are the go for me currently.

Planning..
Making, making, making.  I'm tackling my ideas sketch book one design at a time - so satisfying!

On a fitness front, I'm part of my work's initiative to raise money for our Christchurch colleagues - a 10km walk happening in April - should be fine.  Several of us go out during our lunch breaks and tackle the Napier Hill(s) so a walk on the flat will be a welcome change (she says hopefully!)

Don't forget to pop a comment on this post if you decide to do your own ‘Just a …’ post - I'd love to read yours :)

Mel x 

4 comments:

  1. A lovely lot of news Mel, a great read, cheers Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful to read, thank you for sharing snippets of your daily life Mel. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved those kiwis! Good luck with the coffee, I'm trying to do the same, but baby steps, down to 2 cups now. :) I'd have loved to get to Cape Kidnappers, it looks beautiful there. Next time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Marie, Louise & Pam :)

    To view Pam's 'Just a Minute', please follow this link....
    http://fantaildigitalart.blogspot.com/2011/03/just-minute-march.html

    ReplyDelete

I'd love your feedback, please leave me a comment...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails