Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Just A Quickie...

Just wanted to quickly share the necklace I finished yesterday which incorporated the beautiful Lapis Lazuli sourced from the eccentric Quadir 'Afghan bead man' which I posted about a few weeks back.


I really wanted to do justice to the rich colours and waited a while for inspiration to strike.  And as often happens, I was having a play with wire and suddenly knew exactly what I wanted to do.  I'm quite pleased with the results if I do say so myself :).

8 comments:

  1. It's gorgeous Mel - can see why you're pleased!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word... it is so beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just lovely, love that blue, cheers Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely necklace Mel. The blue and silver work well together, and the overall design is intricate yet simple. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a very elegant design.. I also like the floral wire earrings in your Felt shop so much that I've chosen them as one of my favourites for the week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for your feedback everyone - it's very much appreciated :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful colours - you are very talented!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love your feedback, please leave me a comment...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails