Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Leather Wrist Wraps and Changing Seasons..

Following on from my 'making table' post last week.... here are some of the finished leather wrist wraps.  I love love love making these and they're super comfortable to wear.  I have a plan to make myself a triple wrap using wee 4mm beads which will be quite fiddly but I'm always up for a challenge :)



And with Spring just around the corner, as these pics of Napier's Marine Parade cycle/walkway, and some lovely blossoms in my garden show...
Spring influenced designs are on my mind!...

Are you also inspired by changing seasons?



2 comments:


  1. Take your bow and floral pick and wrap the wire from the pick around your bow
    Making your own gives you the chance to save money and it will help you to show off your artistic ability as well.
    For more information: wrist wraps

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weight lifting is a great cross training exercise for runners. Training with weights helps you build muscle in ways that aren't stressed enough as a runner, which can lead to a healthier and less injury prone body that can run faster and farther.
    wrist straps

    ReplyDelete

I'd love your feedback, please leave me a comment...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails