Monday, November 29, 2010

Markets and more..

How's this for a beautiful place for a Designers Market?....

The lovely Ormlie Lodge, Waiohiki, Napier was the location for the 2nd annual Hawkes Bay Design Market on the 21st of November. Weather-wise - not a great day with some heavy showers, but stunning setting and lovely customers more than made up for the grey day. I was in great company with fellow crafty peeps - Erin Carver, Katherine of Sleep & Her Sisters, Joy of Kazzalblue, and Kim of Sticky Tiki all in attendance.

This weekend I'm attending Fruit Bowl Craft Jam @ the Hawkes Bay Opera House. I am SO looking forward to this market which will be held over Saturday and Sunday 12-5pm each day. With the fun, funky, and seriously organised Jo & Jess making this happen - I can't wait!

And because I like to cause myself creative/making stress, I've also got work in the annual Community Arts Centre Christmas Sale (Russell Street, Hastings) which is on from now until 24 December... phew, I'll be ready for the Christmas break I think :) !!
Mel x

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pics Mel! The lodge is so stunning, if only the day had been like the one in your lovely photo...was still so fun though wasn't it! Yay, can't wait to see you again this weekend at fruit bowl craft jam! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sound like a busy beaver Mel! What a gorgeous spot to have a market. So wish I could have been there with you all too! One day I'll make that road trip.... :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love your feedback, please leave me a comment...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails