Tuesday, September 28, 2010

New Zealand Calling..


This week I was very honoured to have my wire-wrapped paua pendant included in Denise of Retrofemme's 'New Zealand Calling' Etsy Treasury. 

Some of the other featured sellers I already know and love (such as Louise of Bibliographica, Marian of Marian Smale, and Marie of Soft Earth Art), others I have been introduced to in this treasury and look forward to learning more about.

I have to say - I just love the clever colour combos Denise has used too - very striking :)

2 comments:

  1. Such lovely comments Mel - thank you. Your work sits beautifully in the Treasury. It's a great way of introducing ourselves...

    ReplyDelete
  2. And doesn't it look beautiful there! I love the colour combination's, very cleverly done!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love your feedback, please leave me a comment...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails