Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Felt Favs,,,

Such a huge variety of hand-crafted wares on Felt currently. This week I'm loving... gorgeous, colourful booties from Lovelythings, teeney weeney notebook from Bibliographica, beautiful lampwork bead from 1glassbead, a selection of magnetic frames from hjrddesigns, girly spilly bib from redflax, a very versatile scarf/cowl/neckwarmer from mariansmale, a pretty lightshade from jennytree, and finally, a very sweet tootfairy experience from bipanepress... enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Mel

    Always love seeing your weekly felt picks - especially when one of my glass beads is chosen. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love the neck warmer, great color cheers Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. It really is a teeny weeny notebook isn't it! Thanks for including my slippers. Joy

    ReplyDelete

I'd love your feedback, please leave me a comment...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails